Graphic Logo for COSC depicting a harp and text

The National Office for the Prevention of Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence.

An Oifig Náisiúnta um Fhoréigean Baile, Gnéasach agus Inscnebhunaithe a Chosc

  1. I am worried that my behaviour is harming my partner - Where can I get help?


I am worried that my behaviour is harming my partner- Where can I get help?

If you are concerned that your behaviour is harming your partner or your family there are a number of organisations that work with men to help them stop their violent or abusive behaviour.
Services are provided in a non judgemental setting for men who want to change their behaviour and improve their relationships. Men will be challenged about their abusive behaviour and supported to make changes that will keep their partners or ex-partners, their children and themselves safe.
Where appropriate your partner or ex-partner may also be contacted and offered support.

The following organisations may be able to offer you support:

•  Men Overcoming Violence MOVE run programmes across the country and can be contacted at 01 872 4357
• South East Domestic Violence Intervention ProjectSEDVIP run programmes in the South East and be contacted  at 051 844 260
• North East Domestic Violence Intervention Project (NEDVIP) is a programme based in Louth and run in conjunction with the Probation Service which takes referrals from the courts and HSE. NEDVIP may be contacted for information at 042 9359755