Cosc Calendar of Events
Cosc invites organisations who are running local or national awareness raising events in relation to domestic, sexual and gender-based violence to forward the details to Cosc. The material supplied should include details about the event, the date and where to find more information.
The purpose of the calendar of events is:-
• to help organisations choose dates for campaigns which do not clash with the events/campaigns of other organisations thus maximising prospects for media coverage,
• to provide an opportunity to have consistent, year-round coverage of the issues and
• to enhance the scope for inter-organisational support of campaigns and events.
Here you will find information on events that we have held, including conference programmes and presentations. Links to online registration facilities will also be included where appropriate.
Future events will be published in our Ezine and information made available on this website also.
For further details on Cosc events and events held in liaison with Cosc please click on the below links.
- Consultation Events 2008
- Launch of First National Strategy on Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence 2010 - 2014
- President's Forum on Domestic Violence 2008
- Launch of Report on Attitudes to Domestic Abuse in Ireland 2009
- Cosc Conference "Stopping Domestic Violence: What Works?" 2008
- Conference co-hosted by the Council of the Bar of Ireland and The Law Society of Ireland in liaison with Cosc 2012
- Cosc Consultation Forum on Second National Strategy on Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence 17 November 2014
- Launch of the Second National Strategy on Domestic, Sexual and Gender-based Violence 2016 - 2021